Participant Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to:
- Be treated with kindness and respect by ADURO team members.
- Choose not to participate in all or part of the program, discontinue any activity, or opt out of the program at any time.
- Make your own decisions about your health and well-being plan.
- Evidence-based information and program content that is easy to access, read, and understand.
- Receive information about ADURO, the programs and services that we provide, and the qualifications of the ADURO staff who manage, create, and support the programming content.
- Be aware of any contractual relationships and 3rd party providers of products or services and be able to opt out of accessing those services.
- Be informed about program changes or the termination of the program.
- Be notified of your rights and how to access your rights and any updates.
- Be assisted through enrollment, changes, or un-enrolling from the program.
- Be heard. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our programs or the service you have received, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
ATTN: Customer Support
17425 NE Union Hill Road, Suite 100
Redmond, WA 98052
Our Support Team operates Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time and will respond to your request within 48 hours. Our team strives to resolve your issue with the first response. We are committed to working with you until we resolve your issue.
To get the most from your program:
- Give accurate health, well-being and contact information when you begin the program.
- Provide honest and complete information to your ADURO health screener, coach, and your healthcare providers.
- Set personal goals that inspire you and work toward results that matter to you.
- Inform your coach of any changes in your health and recommendations you receive from your doctor.
- Work with your doctor or other health care provider to coordinate your care and personalize activities in the program to ensure it is safe for you to participate.
- Keep scheduled appointments and notify an ADURO representative ahead of time if you are going to be late or miss an appointment.
- Build a comfortable relationship with your health coach and ask questions about things you don’t understand.
- Notify your Human Resources department about any changes in your address, phone number, email or status with your health benefit plan if you decide to un-enroll from ADURO’s programs and services.
- Call 911 if you are having a medical or mental health (psychiatric) emergency or contact your primary care doctor.