Aduro’s Return-to-Work Solution
Returning to work and rethinking the workplace.
Working at the intersection of employee well-being and performance, Aduro has put a lot of thought and effort into how best to support our clients as they plan for and execute their return-to-work strategies.
We wrote the guide on Return-to-Work
Our Interactive Work Readiness Handbook builds on our expertise in well-being and Human Performance, and is designed to help midsize and enterprise organizations think through their RTW strategies and tactics. Our Work Readiness Model™ supports companies in a phased approach, from states of “not ready” to states of high employee performance where businesses can thrive.
Aduro’s Work Readiness ModelTM
Definitive Model and Guide to Help People Safely Return to Work
How ready is your organization to return to work?
Take our Risk Tolerance Assessment for resources to support your planning and to sign-up for a consultation with our experts.
Our Return-to-Work Solution
Wherever your organization is in its return-to-work process, our solution supports you across three operational realities: essential onsite work, remote work, and return-to-work protocols and procedures — and every aspect is predicated on protecting the health, safety and mental well-being of your employees.
- Easy-to-access mobile-responsive web app
- Register and login using a phone number and verification code—no email or account creation required
- CDC-aligned screening questionnaire
- Employer-level guidance and resources based on results
- Quickly find a local testing location
- Location-based check-in using unique QR code or 4-digit location code
- Display location-specific protocols, guidance, and resources during check-in
Contact Tracing and Reporting
- On-demand data extracts by location, date and time
- On-demand daily self-check results
- Real-time automated alerts to HR and Safety managers