There is no playbook for the unprecedented times we are currently living in or how to lead through them but we can learn together. Dr. Toni Best and Christine McHugh will guide professionals through thoughtful questions, anecdotes, and practical tips to effectively lead in any situation, including during COVID-19. Each week Toni and Christine will use their personal experiences and expertise to addresses relevant issues and give attendees valuable advice on how to navigate their current circumstances.
- Racial Tension and Our Role as Leaders | June 9
- Re-visiting Self-care: How to Support Others | June 2
- Virtual Meetings and Zoom Fatigue | May 26
- Recognition | May 18
- Productivity, Work Quality, and Performance Conversations | May 13
- Mental and Emotional Well-being in the Workplace | May 5
- Managing a Dispersed Workforce | April 28
- Leader Communication | April 21
- What it Means to be a Great Leader Right Now | April 14
Session Length: 30 minutes
Now Available On-demand!
View all sessions from this live-cast series
What you’ll learn:
- Exercises for building your own resilience and adaptability
- Coaching-based leadership methods
- Tips and support for managing remotely
- Ways to build connection with your team
- Opportunities to be curious and exceedingly human
Meet the Hosts
Toni Best, DC, CIC®, CVS®
Chief Human Performance Officer, Aduro
Dr. Toni Best is the Chief Human Performance Officer and founder at Aduro. She holds a B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree and is a Certified Intrinsic Coach and Valuation Specialist with more than 15 years of teaching and coaching experience.
Toni drives Human Performance program development, transformative habit change, leadership training and talent development, and company culture initiatives at Aduro, focusing on enlivening the workplace and maximizing individual and team performance.
Christine McHugh is a Seattle-based, former Fortune 200 executive with a proven track record for achieving results in a wide range of organizations, including 27 years at Starbucks corporate.
She’s also an Advisory Board member for GritLink, a female owned tech start up and President of the board for the Green Apron Alliance, an alumni network for former Starbucks employees.
Aduro is a Human Performance company. We unlock human potential in the workplace by providing expert coaching, interactive content and personalized insights in a fun, inspiring way. We work with organizations to ignite cultures that are inclusive, deepen social connections, and promote the growth and flourishing of their people.