The Total Economic Impact of Aduro
Download Forrester Research’s Total Economic Impact Study and Learn
- How our clients saved $5,123,291 in the reduced cost of medical and prescription claims, and $1,217,563 from reduced employee absenteeism.
- The VOI (Value on Investment) framework Forrester Research used to measure the impact of our corporate well-being program.
- The quantified results of the Human Performance program, including: increased employee retention, reduced growth in the cost of medical and prescription claims, reduced cost of well-being program administration, and reduced employee absenteeism.
- The unquantified results of improved awareness of employee benefits and personal health among employees.
- How to communicate the value of your well-being investment to your executive team
- Three costs associated with a Human Performance system that drove a 182% ROI.
Total Economic Impact (TEI) Report by Forrester Research
Discover how a Human Performance approach to employee well-being can deliver huge cost savings for your organization.