How are you justifying your well-being program? It’s a great question often asked by healthcare employers who seek to make a business case for a well-being program.
At ADURO, we measure investment by looking beyond health costs to factor in employee productivity, culture, and retention. Read more in this economic impact report by Forrester Research.
- $5,123,291 savings — Reduced cost of medical and prescription claims
- $1,217,563 savings — Reduced employee absenteeism
Watch the Webinar
You already know that investing in the well-being of your employees is important. We understand that as an HR leader, you’re juggling to provide meaningful resources to your employees, while proving their value to the executive team.
We believe that the value of your well-being program is about a lot more than the bottom line – and we want to show you why.
Join us and hear from Forrester Research on a proven evaluation model that clearly measures value along with financial impact. You’ll also learn:
- The power of VOI (Value on Investment), and why it means more than ROI ever will
- Motivating your employees increases engagement
- To communicate the value of your well-being investment to your executive team
The ROI equation is complex when it comes to well-being. You’ll leave this webinar with a better understanding of how to define your organization’s program using the principles of intrinsic value, or VOI.