In partnership with HR.com
The nature of work has long been evolving. Off-shoring, contingent workers, globalization, dual working households, and breakthrough technologies are just some of the drivers that have affected how and where employees work.
In our 2022 study, we cover several crucial areas relative to flexible work including:
- The interaction between corporate culture and organizational work arrangements
- The current state of flexible work arrangements, including hybrid and remote work
- The ability of companies to successfully manage flexible work arrangements
- The flexible work arrangements predicted to become more common in the near future
- The key drivers behind adoption of hybrid, contingent and other work arrangements