There’s no doubt that when employees feel better, they perform better in life and at work. For employees, getting more informed about their current health and well-being through a Wellmetrics® biometric screening event can be the first step to improving both individual and organizational Human Performance.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention reports 7 out of 10 deaths among Americans are caused by chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes, and account for 75% of the nation’s healthcare spending. According to the CDC, these chronic diseases can be mostly preventable through a close partnership with your healthcare provider, or can be detected through appropriate screenings, when treatment works best.
A Wellmetrics Screening event is a service that organizations can purchase as a way to provide dedicated time and space at their workplace for employees to understand their overall health. A screening includes detecting and recording a person’s unique physical characteristics at a point in time, as well as their overall well-being.
Aduro Wellmetrics Screenings go beyond traditional biometric screening events to take into account the whole person. Wellmetrics testing creates a holistic view of an individual’s health – and then immediately provides the information and resources for people to take action and work towards improvement (when necessary.)
Standard physical measurements taken during a biometric screening include:
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Waist to Height Ratio (WHtR)
- Blood pressure
- Blood glucose
- Blood lipids
Employees receive their Wellmetrics test results on the spot, and also have the opportunity to complete their personal Well-Being Assessment – giving them insight into their overall mental, emotional and physical heath. As part of the experience, participants have the chance to review their results with a trained Wellmetrics Concierge, who will direct them to the appropriate Human Performance coaching programs created to help them live a healthier, happier and more productive life.
3 Types of Wellmetrics Screening Events to Fit Your Employee Culture and Population Size
- Standard events provide a concierge experience that supports a participant with education, guidance, and resources throughout the process.
- For small-moderate population sizes
- Multiple medically trained professionals onsite to guide participants through the process
- Onsite coaches will go over results and help employees understand their numbers
- Opportunity for participants to sign up for personalized coaching programs
- Small-site events are an on-site screening option providing a concierge experience for organizations that have few employees to be screened and don’t need multiple screeners for extended hours.
- Perfect for locations with a low headcount
- Small footprint
- Embedded screener events are an on-site screening option providing an Aduro employed screener on the premises for an extended period of time.
- Designed to accommodate large populations
- Aduro full-time employee will be stationed onsite over a longer period of time to screen and coach individuals
- Opportunity for Aduro representative to drive engagement by attending meetings to promote screenings
- Can work out of multiple offices within the same city
- More date flexibility than a Standard event
- Relaxed environment with multiple days for people to complete their screening
Studies have shown that the best way to treat diseases is through preventative care. Hosting a Wellmetrics Screening event arms employees with their personal physical metrics, putting them in control of their own health. With the support of the on-site Aduro Wellmetrics Concierge, employees walk away with actionable steps to take on their journey to well-being.
For more information, request a demo.