The Power of Organizational Culture
Aduro is proud to be a sponsor of the Culturati Summit 2021. The summit is a virtu-all conference happening April 6-8 with a great line-up of keynote speakers: Arianna Huffington, Morgan DeBaun, Tristan J. Walker, Mark McClain, Shellye Archambeau, and Desiree Motamedi.
With employee burnout on the rise, social isolation surging, and productivity waning, people leaders and organizational change-makers are doubling down on culture initiatives to re-invigorate employee well-being and inclusion.
- Culture is what makes that possible.
- Cultures respond — not workplaces.
- Culture is the catalyst.
When done well, organizational culture creates inclusion, humanity, and high performance.
As a community, we’ll come together to be inspired, share critical insights, and immediately put actionable takeaways to work.
Join the Culturati experience on April 6, 7 & 8!
This year’s event addresses those issues that are currently challenging – sometimes even threatening – our organizations.
- Get Real—Gain candid insight into how leading organizations tackle cultural challenges and find new ways to empower and care for your team.
- Be Connected—Engage virtually with like-minded leaders in a dialogue on everyday issues, trends, and cutting-edge ideas.
- Take Action—Build a playbook designed to help apply your learnings, achieve your people goals, and build resilience for the future.
Speaking Session Spotlight, Tuesday, April 6
Innovators Talk: Empowering Workforces to be Well and Productive
Join us on April 6 for a panel discussion focused on helping your employees be more productive and well. Aduro’s Chief Growth Officer, Joshua Templeton, will contribute to the discussion, along with the CMO of Spring Health and CCO of Vera Whole Health – discussing these three key topics:
- How technology can scale health and well-being resources
- How investments in employee well-being, resilience, and care increases work productivity
- How personalized care and well-being can optimize the experience and outcomes
Join this important session to learn how to empower workforces to be well and more productive.
Tuesday, April 6 | 9:35 – 12:10am PST / 11:35 – 12:10pm CST