Aduro is excited to be part of This Can Happen 2020, a 3-day global, online event offering practical solutions to employers and employees across the world, to help create a positive workplace environment for robust mental health.
Supporting your employees’ mental health has never been more important – uncertainty, change in roles, business challenges and personal challenges are all having an impact on the mental health of employees across the globe.
Aduro is excited to be able to offer a 15% discount.
Get your discount code
We will be discussing often untouched subjects such as obesity, infertility, racism and managing trauma, plus continuing conversations on tech, line management, loneliness and employee engagement.
Dates: November 23-25, 2020
- Keynote with Joe Wicks – The Body Coach
- Using data and innovation to support employee mental health
- Mental health across key stages of a career
- Articulating the case for mental health to senior leadership
- Exploring resilience – lessons learned from the Thai cave rescue
- Supporting transgender mental health at work
- How employers can tackle the suicide epidemic
- Neurodiversity and mental health at work
- Overcoming loneliness and social isolation at work
- LGBTQ+ and mental health
- Fertility and mental health
- The intersection of mental health and tech
- The pressures of the growing Sandwich Generation
- Managing complexities of mental health stigma within the organization
- Understanding racism in the workplace and its impact on staff mental health
- Business in the age of COVID-19: supporting mental health through a changing society